Role: Admin Support – 18 to 21hrs per week
Location: Swimtime CP Ltd, BizSpace, Europa Business Park, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle Heath SK3 0XA
Date Required: September 17
Swimtime is the UK’s largest independent provider of swimming lessons, teaching over 17,000 individuals every week and after 20 years in the business, Swimtime is now in an exciting period of investment and expansion.
We are looking for a part time Administrator to work as part of the Office Team, in supporting our customers and providing general admin support to the business. The role includes working with the Swimtime Software System, Word, Excel, Outlook and telephone work with teachers, clients and venues.
This will suit a candidate who enjoys working as part of a team, providing a high standard of customer service, is interested in producing accurate and timely information as well as an appetite to learn and further develop their own skills.
Please note as Swimtime is a fast-growing business and as such a degree of flexibility is required.
This role is part time. It is envisaged the hours are likely to increase over time with the potential for a full-time role.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining data on Swimtime software and systems.
- Maintaining the office files and ensure they are securely maintained.
- Responsible for communicating with teachers, clients, team members and venues.
- Accepting logging and checking payments.
- Assist in the development of new processes and procedures as required.
- Ad hoc support as required.
Essential Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working on own as well as part of a team.
- Well organised, able to set priorities and achieve goals.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Good PC skills and MS Office – Word, Outlook & Excel.
- £8.00 to £9.00 per hour, depending on experience 18-21hrs per week.
- Flexible working.